Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thursday 3/26

I have been so busy here that I haven't had time to update my blog! Thursday was supposed to be the day we went to Chicago, but Brittany couldn't make it. Kari, whom I'm staying with, doesn't like to drive downtown by herself so she said we'd probably have a quiet day. About 2 in the afternoon, she surprised Kit and I by inviting us with her to the library. There is a beautiful spot behind the library that is right next to a little creek. The water was fast moving but the scenery was beautiful! I really enjoyed my time with Kit at the creek!

After I got back from the creek, Marisol asked me if I wanted to go with her to give Penny some exercise. I never dreamed I'd be riding Penny! It was so much fun though to ride her!

So, what was supposed to be a quiet day turned into a very wonderful afternoon! Kit and I have become very good friends. She dreams of traveling some day and her mom is slowly becoming open to the idea.... If she does, I hope she comes and visits me.

Uggo

PS - No sight of Lylie and Jess.... They are having too much fun in their new room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment