Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I've arrived at my first stop!

I've arrived at my first stop: Summerville, South Carolina. It's right next door to Charleston, and the beach. It doesn't feel like winter here, but it does have a Fall crispness to it.
I'm visiting Jenifer and her family. They just moved here from North Carolina. They have 2 little boys, 4 little dogs, and 2 cats, all of which I haven't met yet. I'm not sure if I want to meet the animals, but Jenifer's Molly (my greeter and box opener) assured they are all very sweet, especially if you are bearing treats.
Jenifer has informed me that one day soon we'll go fabric shopping so she can make me a set of PJs for my travels. Since she moved she doesn't have a lot of fabric (she said that's why her husband is in the doghouse, aparently he didn't bring any in the move) and she and her mom plan to go Augusta, Georgia soon for a fabric run. When I asked why she has to go that far for fabric, she said it was so she could take her grandmother fabric shopping at the Jo-Ann's Superstore. If we don't get to go before I leave she said there are other places around here, but she doesn't like them as much,
Well. I'm off to meet the rest of Molly's family. She said she has LOTS of sisters, and even 2 brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment