Saturday, January 31, 2009
Good-Bye!
Well, I am on the first leg of my journey. The Historical Sisters threw me a going away slumber party last night. I had a wonderful time. I never knew they liked me that much before. I'm a little sorry I haven't gotten to know Marisol better before I left. She joined The Historical Sisters on December 24th, so I've only known her for about a month. This morning I got up very early to leave. All of the The Historical Sisters also got up to say good-bye. Even though I'm excited about my travels, I felt sad saying good-bye to them. Even Kirsten was very kind and gave me her passport which she pasted my photo in and everything. I hope I get lots of stamps to show her when I get home! I hope all my hosts like me. I look a little different than most American Girls do. Oh well. It's going to be a long trip, so I'm going to settle down and sleep a little if I can. I'm due to arrive at my first host on February 4th. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment